11/14/12

nyc



Immie, my mom, and myself had a nice weekend in the big city. We went to the Museum of Natural History on Saturday. What an impression it made on Immie. She was amazed and excited (and a little scared, too--those elephants are so big!).

And, it doesn't seem right to mention NYC without mentioning the recent hurricane. My friends were lucky as their home was not damaged by Sandy. I could see small signs of its affect on the streets, but we weren't in any of the neighborhoods that were seriously hit. My heart goes out to all those who were not so fortunate.

xo
c

ps: Immie found her new favorite snack--squeeze-tube applesauce. A gift from her godmother.

3 comments:

ann in indy said...

My daughter is 24 and loves that applesauce! I guess you are never too old!

thao said...

Oh where did you get Immie's wonderful poncho? It's so chic! :-)

madder said...

I got her poncho at the good will! But, it's baby gap. :)