11/15/12

belated rhinebeck post


Golly. I can't believe Rhinebeck was nearly a month ago! Time flies when you're super busy, I guess. I've been working on photographing a craft book which has been a lot of fun, but a lot of work. It always takes longer than you think! And at Quince, I have been working on laying out a couple books--one for Hannah (Mabel's Closet) and the other for Gudrun (Knit with me). Yowza. It's been a little crazy.

Anyway, Immie and I had a great time at the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival. We saw a lot of friends, ate a few cider donuts with hot cider, and thoroughly enjoyed the foliage and warm weather (knitwear was removed mid-day). And the animals! Gotta love Paco-Vicuña. The softest fleece I've ever felt. Dreamy...

Oh, and yes, that's my girl playing her harmonica in the last photo.

2 comments:

Aine said...

Aaw! Look at her all coordinated with the leaves! So cute. I love that hoodie more every time I see it.

Áine

madder said...

I know those leaves were so pretty. I love Fall. :)